The world of work is losing the importance of location.
As jobs allow employees to be more location-indepdent, we'll have a new working class of employees-on-the-move.
The 9 to 5 Nomad is a resource guide for these workers — teaching how to successfully travel while maintaining a job, and working effectively to travel better.
The book comes from author Eric Ryan Grant — a 9 to 5 Nomad of 5 years and a training & development professional focusing on virtual workers.
So what's it all about? The 9 to 5 Nomad ebook covers the following:
- Taking the leap into nomad-ism
- Funding your travels
- Best practices for staying in Airbnbs
- Renting your own home on Airbnb
- Tips for crashing with friends
- Where to travel to when you're ready
- How to be hyper efficient as a virtual worker
- Staying safe and organized while on-the-move
Pre-order the book today or get a free chapter!
Freely Travel While Working
Location-independence is a privilege that not everyone gets. Learn how to take advantage of this and travel the world while staying gainfully employed!
Work Effectively To Travel More
A better worker is a better traveler. I've taught virtual work efficiency and productivity for 5 years — and I pass on what I've learned to readers!